Retired but forever a firefighter at heart shirt

I've seen loads of things like this the world over, in much larger numbers than we usually observe. Why? No. Bloody. Humans. The water in Venice is clean! Blackpool beach looks like a Mediterranean shoreline, crystal clear! We shouldn't be part of the ecosystem. We ruin everything everywhere just for the sake of money we live like slaves in a system that really doesn't care about nature or life balance. It makes me happy to see that finally animals and earth are having a break from selfish human activity. Such a beautiful scene. Tiny turtle babies are moving towards the sea their final destination. Thanks to the people who protected the eggs and helped to hatch. Turtle conservation is important. I really don’t think it will happen. Maybe if you have the money for all the quarantine time afterward! But it sounds like madness and in my opinion, sounds like a really crappy holiday. Why would you waste money to have a holiday you can’t fully enjoy. Just isn’t the same and not worth losing the majority of your holiday paid days off. Part of me would love a summer holiday but I realize it's just not sensible it's not going to be relaxing having to be 'alert' all the time and worrying every time anyone has a sniffle even if the place I go to has no COVID can I be sure I'm not inflicting it on them?

Buy it here: Retired but forever a firefighter at heart shirt
HomePage: Imagexshirts Trending 2020 Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt