My retirement plan guitar shirt

Stall tactics, for what I don't know except to slow the process of going to the Senate, where it's going nowhere and everyone knows it! They probably have some big vote Christmas or New Year's Eve. I have noticed the My retirement plan guitar shirt when they want to ramp thru unpopular agendas. They do it when everyone else is on holiday. The circus began on Halloween and the vote is Friday the 13th which should say something. And that is Washington. This is how they do business, not above board, but manipulative, mean, and spin. There is no conscience, just ambition, and hate. Wouldn't it be nice if their votes were kept a secret/ confidential, nobody knows how each other voted? Who could they then intimidate?
Buy it here: My retirement plan guitar shirt
Home: imagexshirts trending shirts
My retirement plan guitar Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt