Blood inside me Pitbull I just want to stay at home with my baby shirt

 How about CNN and vicious journalists back off. I am a Medical Scientist and what these journalists are saying is ludicrous. It was the two scoops of ice cream or Russia Russia Russia or quid pro quo. CNN is fake news this the fake outrage of the week. Is this the week's biggest bombshell? Every week the fake news comes up with some big bombshell that's going to take down President Trump. Bunch of fakes went on a personal campaign fundraising event on the tax-payers funded Marine One? Only in the USA? Well well well, is this another ploy for his miracle vaccine just before the election? Thank goodness no more hoax BS. It's the flu, not cancer. Quit overreacting Like his sister said, if he can profit from your death, he will! OH, DEAR. Prayers tonite for Joe. Irresponsible. I'm praying for President Trump and First Lady Melania, speedy recovery for the both of you. Well, less of his supporters getting in the way on election day!

Buy it here: Blood inside me Pitbull I just want to stay at home with my baby shirt
HomePage:  2020 Imagexshirts Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt