Being a mom is a full time job except no pay check no sick days you get no breaks 40 hours is really like 168 hours and you can’t quit shirt

 It is NOT Biden's green new deal! He said it several times! Every day that you do not learn about policy and spew your hyperbolic ignorant feelings puts America in jeopardy I said nothing about the Green New Deal. What does that have to do with the chaos, lies, and outright psychopathy the sitting president exhibited this evening. Don’t try to pigeon hole me or my politics. You do not know me and this is hardly a conversation, to begin with. So he is going to piss off the radical left like AOC and her far-left looney's have you yourself served our country? I did and we fought so that people like you could say anything you like. I, however, have a right not to listen to you. What I'm referring to is the lack of response from Joe Biden, No major Law Enforcement agency is willing to show support for him. To be fair Trump's interruptions were unjustified.

Buy it here: Being a mom is a full time job except no pay check no sick days you get no breaks 40 hours is really like 168 hours and you can’t quit shirt
Homepage: 2020 Imagexshirts Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt