Wolf I’m not Jealous I’m territorial jealous is when you want something that’s not yours territorial is protecting what’s already yours shirt

 If you are interested you can contact my trading account manager Mrs via this link. Corona failed to keep people indoors. Now they have released lab mosquitoes? What will do next? Chain people to their beds? Hmmm, are they genetically engineered ones? Maybe that’s next in line, Nope these are natural hat hed mosquitoes. The genetically engineered/ modified were created to kill the mosquito that spreads diseases. The woman who has not ingested anything in 10 years is anointed cultural ambassador My grandson got bit 22 times in a matter of minutes in broad daylight around 2 pm they are swarming everywhere wasn't they tryna send out thousands of genetically tested mosquitos anyway they don’t care about the people but they gotta act like it, so Syed Ameen, I'm totally free from financial distress. I couldn't believe it myself I am getting $5200 richer each week that passed by. 


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt