Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt

   I'm not allowing this so you are allowing the virus to spread and people to die what a lovely person you are you would if it was a drunk driver who may or may not kill someone. What’s different about someone who doesn’t know they have COVID and goes on to kill someone? As I say thank God I live somewhere nice where people behave themselves. I hate the virus killing people and giving a lifetime of sickness to others. Just wish people would follow the rules and not be selfish. That’s how stupid I think the Prime Minister of my own country is becoming a national and international embarrassment. Do the police's job for them, because their numbers have been reduced over the years by the government? Not likely not my job, Boris! Don't do Boris job for him I would like to see his face up to somebody and tell them what to do he's hiding as usual and can't answer the questions ask just like yesterday he's a big buffoon it’s not the polices job though it’s a civil law and the last time I checked the police cannot get involved with civil laws. 

Buy it here: Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt
Homepage: 2020 Imagexshirts Store


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt