Nurse dog retired nurse not my problem anymore shirt

Grab girls stand in the middle of the street and shot someone and nobody would care please add me as your Facebook friend Trump likes to take credit for everything. What else is new? He is the biggest liar on this planet. No, he’s NOT! I am I receive my Choice card in 2015 while still living in SD. Trump is a lying sack of Sh*t! LIAR - how many times is POTUS going to repeat this LIE! Sorry, you feel that way. I can’t bring myself to react to that because I clicked on your profile and saw the CUTEST little boy my heart is full now for real absolutely adorable. I bet he could get away with anything with that face! I feel equally bad for you if you.arentrying to defend Trump as a patriot it a decent human being. He is.horrible and deep down you know that Jamie LazenbyFlush the turd NOV 3! Biden/HarrisTrump would take a wrecking ball to that bill if he could get away with it just because Obama signed it. He wouldn't get away with that so he misleads people into giving him credit for it instead.

Buy it here: Nurse dog retired nurse not my problem anymore shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt