No I checked my receipt I didn’t buy any of your lies shirt

 Isn’t he already in? Also, it’s clear that Trump is powerless to stop anything that’s happening. ofc he is powerless to stop anything, I don’t think Obama would do any better Difference between Trump and Obama is, the protesters actually respect and would listen to Obama. 4 cities had violence during the Obama years. 23 have had them in the Trump era. And the racism started with Obama so you are blaming trump because? Oh never mind we know why your colors show just as quick as any true racist Pretty sure racism started with slavery, not Obama. But good job blaming black people for America’s history of slavery. I would have left to. It's a slap in the face to arrest these criminal terrorists and then have them released with no charges. How many top black chiefs and cops have quit so far? Its a lot. So the Mayor wants people to protest and do what they want and the police just sit there? 


Buy it here: No I checked my receipt I didn’t buy any of your lies shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Camping happy camp o ween Halloween shirt

The muppets is this jolly enough Christmas shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt