If you walk a mile in my shoes you’ll end up at the bookstore shirt

Nowadays men can identify as women. Women as transgenders etc. So why can’t she identify as black? Moreover, I know many in my community that pretends to be whiter than whites until that day they face racism then they start calling themselves blacks. Move over, Rachel Dozen. There's a new wanna-be black, white woman in town. A 2000-year-old guy surrounded by brown people in Africa is supposedly white so this is nothing new. What no outrage from the Communist News Network? How long will this be in their news cycle? Not long I am sure. Why would she and be people be hard on her? She felt and wanted to be black just like some black people feel and want to be (or pretend) to be white. I don’t even understand what that means, one would have thought that LIFE IS JUST LIFE AND ONE CAN HAVE IT HOWEVER THEY DESIRE, so long it’s not harming anyone.

Buy it here: If you walk a mile in my shoes you’ll end up at the bookstore shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirt Cool Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt