I didn’t lose my mind the people inside my head stole it and they won’t give it back shirt

 They didn't act properly, they opened fire all willy-nilly without a care about what's going on on the other side. They're supposed to be well-trained police officers with restraint. How was it necessary to shoot 20 rounds into that home? you call it self-defense when he takes the first fire yeah OK what world are you in Maybe he didn't hear them over the sound of them batter ramming the door down. you forgot to mention someone from inside the house shot a cop or was that intentional? You are so ignorant it’s sad or is that just the hate for the police coming out? Plus, aren't you all the ones that are "everyone should have guns to protect themselves." If you thought your house was being broken into, and you had a legal firearm, what would you have done? I would have shot every round I had to stop that threat and these officers did that that’s why a grand jury. I guess it’s just easier to act like you know what you are talking about from behind your computer.

Buy it here: I didn’t lose my mind the people inside my head stole it and they won’t give it back shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts King Shirt 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt