Don’t be Jealous just because I can still ride a Motorcycle in my sixties shirt

I'm planning on closing the place down It would be great if all the non-believers, conspiracy theorists, and your basic morons who struggle with simple tasks like hand washing and wearing masks, were wiped out with a dose of COVID. It would resolve so many issues. Just to get us in a position, so they can tell us what to do and rule our lives. It was now winter, and Jesus was in Jerusalem at the time of Hanukkah, the Festival of DedicationWhen I feel I have COVID-19 symptoms I just have a big healthy meal exercise a lot, and just stay strong mentally. It works for me. In the past few months, I think I had it 3 times where I used to get no sensation of taste, cold, and cough and I recovered within a day or two. Well, the spread seems to be down to the under 40s age group. The group of which a large percentage, have issues with distance and masking, you know the group, loud group always shouting to open this up and let's get back to normal. Well, here we are. Get back to work the tories planned this all along.

Buy it here: Don’t be Jealous just because I can still ride a Motorcycle in my sixties shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts King Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt