2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

 They wear transparent face shields. There are few excuses for non-mask-wearing that will wash. I'm hard of hearing, ( sometimes ), I have a buildup of wax. That's a good idea I'm deaf, I don't know sign language. I take my daughter with me so that if I'm struggling, she can tell me what is being said. We BOTH wear masks, she removes hers to talk to me when I'm struggling then puts it straight back on. People use some ridiculous excuses to not wear a mask. but how can you tell if someone has a medical reason I myself is exempt but I will wear a mask in shops because you are a good person, that is why you do it he's always passing on the responsibility and the blame? It's never his duty, it's never his fault. you can still lip read while wearing a mask (unless you put it over your eyes) you should get a lanyard that is available now that says you’re exempt. If you’re wearing a mask indoors you’re doing the right thing anyway. Yeah right do that and your most likely to get knifed in this day and age He truly lives on a different planet to the rest of us! 

Buy it here: 2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Homepage: 2020 Imagexshirts Hot Shirt 



















Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Norwegian women don’t argue we explain why we’re right shirt

I wanted to go jogging but proverbs 28 1 says the wicked run when no one is chasing them so there’s that shirt