I will be who I am till they close my coffin shirt

Denial at it’s finest. He’s taken United out of States and has replaced it with Dividing America Ted Wheeler is speaking the truth. Everyone knows it and it was a time that someone said it out loud. Democrats have been in charge of cities for years and years and it has never been like this. Donald Trump is president now and this is Donald Trump’s America. Enough is enough, vote him out! All these comments blaming the mayor-straight from trump, ALWAYS blame someone else and take no responsibility. Everything this mayor said needed to be said! Trump thinks it is helpful in any way to get on Twitter and name-calling? Trump offered help, if the mayor said no at this time, maybe trump should respect that or do this criticism in private, not on Twitter! What does it say for our country that a relatively unknown mayor of a regional city gives a speech that is actually international in scope and truthfulness than our so-called POTUS has not even come close to uttering?

Buy it here: I will be who I am till they close my coffin shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt