Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles skull love shirt

  I don't follow her closely but I'm quite sure when she married Donald she never imagined she would be the first lady. It seems like she doesn't like him, doesn't agree with what he does and I would be willing to bet( if it could be proven) that she doesn't want to be the First Lady. exactly. The whole time I was just thinking she’s lying. Her message is so opposite trump’s and the GOP’s it just doesn’t ring fair or true. I don't think they're really together. I know people say opposites attract but her body language towards him is basically we're doing this for appearance only. After all, that about Stormy Daniels and Karen MacDougal came out she's been a different person. The reason you think that is from the brainwashing television you’re not behind the scene Anton Hurt Totally. The videos of him trying to grab her hand on tons of occasions ( pulling away etc.) & she has been out of sight more than any 1st lady in the history of the presidency!

Buy it here: Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles skull love shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts Top Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt