Don’t ask me for advice I still think punching stupid people in the face is the right answer shirt

I can teach you how to make $1,500In 24 hours Ask me howI'd rather use my feet and just not engage with bigots, to be honest rather than encouraging them by pretending they have valid position and I'm not obligated to spend money with or give attention to anybody and neither is anybody else. People want to publicly be edgy that's up to them but any fallouts on them as well and you, them or anybody else doest gets to demand we engage with them, Elliot. If only "cancel culture" really existed, then you could "cancel" the self-pitying who whine about cancel culture all the time. See JK Rowling, the darling of the "progressive" left being cancelled for having the extremely problematic view that a "woman" can be biologically defined. I can teach you how to make $1,500In 24 hours Ask me how Stuart Davies Jakey being cancelled is no bad thing.

Buy it here: Don’t ask me for advice I still think punching stupid people in the face is the right answer shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts Cool Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt