Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

Who's spouting out fake news now. He's in the wrong job, he should be a Doctor & a scientist if he thinks what he is taking is the right thing to do. Does he know something the rest of the world doesn't know? He should be a doctor AND a scientist. Well said! I take it, but for a reason. I've been on it for a long time before all this virus started, but I honestly don't believe it could help with the viruses one breath he says he is taking it, the next he would like to take it! You can’t believe a song word he says. I noticed that too. At the very least, if he is actually taking it, it certainly does not do anything to make his brain sharper! Just crossed my mind, and this is purely theoretical, but does anyone think he uses cocaine? I'm not stating this as a fact, I'm not suggesting he does, like I said, Just a theory.

Buy it here: Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirt King Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt