I’m not a one in a million kind of girl I’m a once in a lifetime kind of woman shirt

The elderly are not protected. Even before COVID, pneumonia is almost always fatal for 80+ especially in nursing homes UNLESS the family intervenes and insists on aggressive care. This virus was the perfect fatal storm for the elderly not allowing the family to advocate for them. We'll be at 100,000 dead by next week. This was preventable. Half the people won't wear masks and some are openly hostile and mocking to those that do. I can't even go grocery shopping without wanting to strangle someone. These idiots are going to make this go on forever. I want to ask them how many deaths are acceptable to you. Oh, you mean the physician who claimed trump was in excellent shape. When he's obese Aww, Poor Dem Truth Hurts You, Huh?

Buy it here: I’m not a one in a million kind of girl I’m a once in a lifetime kind of woman shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts King Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt