I love you all class dismissed quaranteach shirt

Hope they enjoyed those drinks seriously question whether some of Wisconsin's population has any idea the harm they're doing to themselves then again they produced the best laws to work against their own employment interests in the 20th century so I think I need to lower my standards lol I hope they stay safe, too. But there has been no overrun in hospital beds. The idea of the lockdown was to flatten the curve so there would be no runaway in the hospitals. But that did not happen other than in a couple of hot spots you mean all the hospitals that have furloughed nurses and Drs because everything they have said so far has been bs? Americans can only take so much! The revolt is on and those DEMs can kiss our butt! TRUMP 2020 and vote the BLUE party out! What’s sad is they don’t even care about their base who supports Trump.

Buy it here: I love you all class dismissed quaranteach shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts King Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt