In case of accident my blood type is Mtn dew shirt

 But now I know it's not. Since I started reading comments in this post your comment is the most foolish utterance for a day. You really need help wake wakaThe world economy is on its knees, I think Trump will hold China accountable and demand compensation by the trillions, his allies will follow. WWIII may already have started.I’m getting a concussion from so much face palming He has no idea how government works. He has No idea. Fixed it for you the president who doesn’t know the US constitution he sworn to defend and uphold! Or probably because he doesn’t know what “federalism” is. Can he at least spell the word? Trump thinks he's a dictator: When somebody is the President of the United States, the authority is total. That's who they elected.

Buy it here: In case of accident my blood type is Mtn dew shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imagexshirts Cool Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt