God’s not dead shirt

 I don't trust illiterates who try to lecture me! like that is ever going to happen you taking the piss Which small parties? Only works on a PR system which in turn allows far left and far-right parties into parliament. You only need to look at some EU countries to see how that works. The UK has never had a far-right party in parliament. Something to be proud of. I don't even care what you're saying, PLEASE use commas in your sentences. The lack of punctuation makes your comment almost impossible to read. come back to me when you have done a day's work and can shave This is some scintillating political discourse And proper PR, not the AV touted by Cameron in 2010. That lost, not because people don't want PR, but because it wasn't a very good system. But I guess that was their intention labor is a very small party.

Buy it here: God’s not dead shirt
HomePage: Imagexshirts 2020 Shirt Hot

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt