Dr Seuss I will teach you in a room zoom with my mouse here or there I care shirt

Oh no! No more mini rallies for Donnie? Can't handle the questions? Runaway and hide! Can you see Biden answering questions? I'm sure the media will coddle him like the old boss that didn't endorse him until he was the last Democrat standing. He didn’t say that. And if he did, he didn’t mean that. And if he did, you didn’t understand it. And if you did, it’s not a big deal. And if it is, others have said worse, he said it on live tv you must really be in denial if you can’t accept the words that came out of his mouth sunny Jensen you're wrong, he never mentioned any cleaning supplies and the word "disinfectant" means "the one that eliminates infection," which is absolutely scientific. Media can attack Trump but how about National Library of Medicine: Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI)  apparently he was really pissed off at all networks even Fox for talking about his disinfectant rant from yesterday. Then a CNN reporter would not move to the back row.

Buy it here: Dr Seuss I will teach you in a room zoom with my mouse here or there I care shirt
HomePage: Imagexshirts 2020 Cool Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt