Jason is my homie cartel ink shirt

Can you send me a check for my mortgage please since I’m out of work and a check from the government won’t help? By the way, it’s not money from government it’s our money I'll gladly take your check then and be honest and split some of it with my people. excellent point, but our monies is always squandered so now we're getting "debt-money" that we are paying in interest.  Sad.I'd love to help my neighbors *but* my paycheck only goes so far and I have no reserves to pay the bills of those who cannot earn their pay due to company closures. I would rather pay a little more in taxes over the remainder of my life than to see all these people hurting to support their families: you can forward your check to me. I know many in my community who need it.
Buy this shirt: Jason is my homie cartel ink shirt
You will find unique things at: Homepage
Jason is my homie cartel ink Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt