The X files The truth is out there shirt

This happened over the weekend, I think Saturday. Fox was late with the news. A Floridian was attacked by a gator in its natural habitat? Oh my god, no way. Everyone knows not to get in a body of water in Florida except for the The X files The truth is out there shirt. Momma said gators are Ornery cause they got all them teeth and no toothbrush. Crocodiles don't swim here, and you're cough swimming, whom to blame. This story aired on my Facebook for 40 min. ago. I’m in Los Angeles so that means this guy was doing his deal at 4 in the morning! Oh wait, the story starts out.
The X files The truth is out there Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt