Dear Santa I can explain shirt

Whiskey_warrior_556 for anyone who wants to see the videos HE was posting the entire time proving this headline, the Dear Santa I can explain shirt spin and lying cops wrong. FALSE. His so-called friend turned him in for having 30th magazines and told police he has PTSD so he got red-flagged based on hearsay. Red flag laws are unconstitutional. They do nothing but lie, cheat, hate and cause violence at every level! They will not stop until they destroy our US Constitution and regain power! They owe the American people and President Trump a BIG apology and justice needs to prevail!
Buy it here: Dear Santa I can explain shirt
Home: imagexshirts trending shirts
Dear Santa I can explain Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt