I’m sexy & I throw it shirt

If Congress would have fixed this problem years ago, this would not even be a conversation. Since Reagan, I can remember comments for reform. Congress has done nothing but let this fester. Shut your pie hole Beto. Your evil to the American taxpayer. Time for congressional term limits. Push for a convention of the states for a constitutional amendment for congressional term limits. They made term limits for the president, time we the I’m sexy & I throw it shirt put a collar on them. All Puto the Dork has accomplished with his ridiculous rhetoric is to enrichen himself from the donations of gullible fools. And to effectively end any chance of ever being elected to any public office in Texas ever again.
Buy it here: I’m sexy & I throw it shirt
Home: imagexshirts stores
I'm sexy & I throw it Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt