.I’m the Crazy Sister with lots of auntitude shirt

Let me guess this was in the crime-free part of town, where all the residents follow the law. People saying “will this ever stop”. We have been killing each other for centuries. No it's not, get over it. Its human nature for evil to exist. Paging good guy with a gun, good guy with a gun please report to the main office. Thank you. Where were all those armed heroes to save the day? Again they are nowhere to be found. This is one of the I’m the Crazy Sister with lots of auntitude shirt used for running around with a gun on your hip. Save the day with your weapon. Shooter still on the loose? Thanks McConnell, glad we’re all out of idea’s and we’ve tried nothing.
Buy it now: I’m the Crazy Sister with lots of auntitude shirt
Home: imagexshirts funny shirts
I'm the Crazy Sister with lots of auntitude Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt