Keep the Immigrants deport the racists shirt

For those of you who replied the laughing emoji shame on you this day should be a day of respect for the fallen. Very dispiriting. If your children's’ schools are “protecting” the kids from the history of 9/11 because it’s “too scary” or “confusing” to them, then it’s up to you to educate them. That’s what the elementary schools in my town are doing, and it’s disgraceful. 911 should be made a holiday then the people won’t be able to forget 911 maybe they will think about those poor people that lost there love ones and the Keep the Immigrants deport the racists shirt who lost there moms and dads and think of them and never forget 911 again my heart hurts for everyone that lost someone that day I think of them often. his is a day that I will always remember, even as a 6-year-old. I remember having the news on, watching the towers, not truly understanding what had happened. Now that I’m older, I understand more about the value of life, especially the ones lost this day 18 years ago.
Buy it here: Keep the Immigrants deport the racists shirt
Home: Best trending t-shirts
Keep the Immigrants deport the racists Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stupid people are like glow sticks I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on shirt

2020 written by Stephen King signature shirt

Stay strapped or get clapped George Washington shirt